View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 02:57 PM   #75
Black and Proud
My Ride: is totaled
Originally Posted by Rush4theYehO View Post
So a friend and I went to a local indoor range. Wanted to take a few handguns out to get in some practice. We stroll in, and it was honestly one of the worst shooting experiences I've ever had.

-Gun display jockey (50 yr old) is hovering over the handgun case explaining what an awesome shot he is. He's blathering about how worthless polymer guns are and why I should only shoot Sigs and 1911's. I ask for a M&P with manual safety, he saunters up and tells me how shitty the gun is. I ignore his presence completely, thank the employee and walk away. This same moron starts making analogies about Escalades and M3's when looking at hunting rifles and sniper rifles
-Once we hit the range downstairs, there are these 2 mexican gang-banger looking kids. They're rapid firing like crazy with a Taurus and Bersa. I was about to just pack up and leave, but they finish their ammo and pack up.
-Other stall next to me is a dude & his gf - they've got their target at 5 yards and it's so low to the ground I can see his gf skipping rounds off the ground.
-Range was poorly ventilated, i ended up blowing up black snot
-Range was holding a class next to us too. This guy has 3 students learning about shooting pistols. For some reason, he has them shooting buckshot down the range in their stall....stupid. Said retard's 3 students have ZERO inkling as to the proper grip/stance/technique to shooting a handgun. He continues screaming range commands to which these guys don't even understand! They're looking around, confused, and he continues screaming the same term over and over again. I can't take this - quickly finish up my last few rounds and gtfo.

What kind of range stories have you guys had? I'm seriously contemplating joining a private range because of this.
where is this shooting range so i can avoid it? (if it's in LA area)

Originally Posted by VaderDave
Fill that hole in your soul by buying more material goods
buy my sedan rear seats (gray leather)

sell me sedan A pillars!! (black fabric)
XKxRome0ox is online now   Reply With Quote