View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 04:31 PM   #31
Hunt Valley C&C

My Ride: '09 BMW 335i X/M
Friends,

We're in the throes of spring. 80's to 40's. Beautiful, warm sun to chilly rains. Unlike the weather, our love for cars doesn't change. The objects of our auto-affection may change but the love remains. The weather is holding strong for Saturday morning. Through the morning hours, expect mostly cloudy skies and temps in the upper 40's. Now that's good weather for coffee. When cars breathe cooler air, its also better for performance. Double bonus.

Through 3 events, the transition from the arrival of numerous manufacturer caravans to a more accurate level of participation has been made. The first 2 events featured rows of similar vehicles while the 3rd brought true, individual variety...and more of the expected look of our gatherings as we move forward. With an increase in manufacturer-specific activity through the warmer months, we'll see less of the caravans but we'll certainly host them from time to time. Among the showstoppers on April 14 were a '66 Ferrari 275 GTS Pininfarina, a BMW Isetta, a Triumph TR3B, a DeSoto Adventurer and a De Tomaso Pantera. Impressive vehicles and impressive people resulted in a memorable gathering.

When the Saturday morning merits, bring your classic, exotic, luxury or modded cars. Bring your family and friends. Bring your cameras. The official event time is 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. Arrive at your leisure...for its the weekend after all. Pick up your coffee from Caribou Coffee, Panera Bread or Chick-fil-A and settle into your parking space in the Best Buy parking lot. If unfamiliar with the general parking layout, please refer to the attached graphic. I hope to see you there!

The map is expandable to the south as needed...

If you are a Facebook user, check the following link and request an invite ... https://www.facebook.com/groups/Hunt...y.Cars.Coffee/ . Right now, there are over 560 people that are linked to the event through Facebook. If you choose to generally resist Facebook, you may quickly view the following link for news without membership ... https://www.facebook.com/events/240314176055770/ .

Here's a few closing notes on other upcoming events...

Tomorrow (as well as every 4th Friday of the month), check out Motor Menders Rod & Custom Club Cruise Nights! From 5 p.m. to 9 p.m., you'll see hundreds of custom vehicles on display at this free event. Rain dates, if necessary, will be the following Friday. The PA Dutch Market's address is 12025 Susquehanna Trail in Glen Rock, PA. I'll be checking out the classics and spreading the word about our event. If it fits your schedule, I hope to see you there!

Here's a reminder for Maserati, Ferrari, Lamborghini and Alfa Romeo owners. In the planning stage for Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee, I visited Richard Garre from Radcliffe Motorcars in Reisterstown. Richard and his team have the knowledge and passion that is critical to be highly-trusted service providers. Check http://www.rmccar.com/vintageferrarievent.html for details on the 5th Annual Vintage Ferrari All Italian Car Event. Its set for May 5 and gates open at 9 a.m. The Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee All Italians crew has the option of meeting early at Hunt Valley Towne Centre then taking the cruise to Reisterstown to see these truly special and treasured vehicles.

Spread the word about all of the events. We hope to see you at Hunt Valley Towne Centre on Saturday morning!

Sincerely,

Rich "Will" Williams
Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee
Hunt Valley Towne Centre
118 Shawan Road
Sparks, MD
Hunt Valley C&C is offline   Reply With Quote