View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 03:17 PM   #205
massimo9060

My Ride: E46 330xd
Hi guys,
I have also bought a enco b146 from a UK dealer and i have it installed since last week. So after a week of driving and testing this unit, i have some problems which i would like to discuss with you. Because my dealer told me after 3 emails that my problems are "normal" but i dont wont to life with that strange things. So maybe you have the same things and you could help me, if its possible

1. If i start this unit again it dont start with my last used function. If i heard after my drive for example radio, the unit starts after a new boot with aux in or whatever

2. My MFL works pretty well until i use the bluetooth function. So if i have connected my mobile phone the remote from the steering wheel dont works longer.

3. My dvb-t works only 3 to 4 minutes , than i get an black screen with noises on my speakers and i dont see the osd any time longer. After i start dvb-t again i have the same problem.

So guys please let me know what do you thinking and maybe you can test this problems on you enco...

Thank you in advance
massimo9060 is offline   Reply With Quote