View Single Post
Old 05-02-2012, 11:36 AM   #9
DenaliXTC

My Ride: S/C M3, 745i, X5M
Send a message via AIM to DenaliXTC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zak@ActiveAutowerke View Post
Awesome numbers
Thanks, I am very happy with the kit, you guys did a great job with it. thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPDu4ea View Post
very nice power, especially on that dyno! what is the difference between gen 6 & 7?
Thanks, the difference is the intake manifold and the box thing around the s/c air filter. Its really incedible how much quicker the boost starts to kick in compared to the gen 6 stage 1.5 kit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakxxx View Post
I think it's the same as a gen 6 stage 2 kit except the manifold changed and now they call it gen 7. Correct me if I'm wrong!!!!
correct, sir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ispeed View Post
Nice numbers, how much boost is that ?
I believe 12-13 psi

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexiPYm3 View Post
Congrats Brandon.. Can't wait to see this beast in person.
thanks bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Ngo View Post
nice dipstick!
thanks, I got it from the group buy on m3forum. Its a nice subtle touch in the engine bay and I couldnt stand the red one. Build quality is fantastic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobm3 View Post
nice to see another aa s/c in the area..... have to say lov the ice in the rear... looks alittle like my set up in my trunk mius the tank.... my water aloc liq. is in my windshield fluid bottle..... mech told me that was a option if i wanted to do..... sence my car is more of a showcar than race car....hope to run in to you some time sence i am from bklyn......
bob
Thanks, Bob. It was nice seeing you at eurofest. I was going to do the meth in the windshield washer tank as well, however since the new tank design is nice I thought it would compliment the ICE so i opted to put it on display in the trunk. It looked like something was missing with just the empty battery tray on that side of the trunk.

Glad to hear you are doing ok after your health incedent.

Active Autowerkes Gen 7 Stage 2 | Evosport | Vorsteiner | DPE | Supersprint | Rogue Eng.
Brembo 6pot 355/4pot 345 | Dinan 3.91 | HKS | HPF | Custom GTR | Radar Mirror | Leatherz | Beemer Evolution

LSB/Cinn M3 490 RWHP superflow dyno
2011 X5 M White/Blk Vorsteiner
2005 CTS-V 549rwhp/524rwtq all motor
2013 JCW MINI Cooper hardloaded

Last edited by DenaliXTC; 05-02-2012 at 11:37 AM.
DenaliXTC is offline   Reply With Quote