View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 01:19 PM   #38
kaput

My Ride: 2002 M3 SMG
Send a message via AIM to kaput
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000_328CI View Post
OK, so the theory here is that the federal government colluded to fly airplanes loaded with US citizens into the WTC, kill more citizens, and blow up a random building located streets away, for..... oil? war profiteering?

Two things:

1. The government is not NEARLY capable of orchestrating something like this without a single person peeping over a decade.
2. George W, were he in on it, would be the world's greatest actor. Look at any photographs or videos taken aboard AF1. No way he knew ahead of time
I have said it before, I believe there is more to this than we know. Not the "Bush was the master planner" stuff, or even to the extent that the entire government knew. It is weird that so many coincidences happened on the same day. Far too many things had to fail for this to happen the way it did, and of all those things, none were directly related. Between ATC and NORAD, AF1 and the White House, directions given for interception and the oddities surrounding other elements, I think we knew something, and did nothing.

2002 M3
kaput is offline   Reply With Quote