View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 10:32 PM   #93
Bartacus

My Ride: 2002 320i Sedan
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjskalet View Post
yea i agree. i mean technically everything in life is questionable, whether people want to except it or not, it just so happens that people are not willing to except the fact that the theory could be true. on another note though, since this is in the past and is 11 years old so why are we still questioning it?
Because of this thread, and maybe because a LOT of people suspect that something was just "off". Not sure. I'm Canadian, and I didn't lose any loved ones in those attacks, so I'm going to shut up soon. I'm not trying to offend any Americans here, but this discussion is kinda pointless due to the emotions involved, and the fact that none of us will ever have all the facts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrAdventure View Post
It's that kind of arrogance that got us into this situation in the first place, sir. Should we skip to the end here and start calling you Vissini?
I honestly don't understand the Vissini reference. If I wasn't exhausted and sleepless for about 48 hours, I'd Google that. Just too tired man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOVAbimmer View Post
The other question is this: even if you could prove it and make everyone believe you, what would you do with it? How would it change the world?
Excellent question, but I'm not trying to prove anything. All I'm saying is people, ESPECIALLY Americans, should be able to question this stuff without the backlash. I just don't understand the objection to people QUESTIONING this.
Bartacus is offline   Reply With Quote