View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 04:17 PM   #1
My2002325Ci

My Ride: 2002 325Ci
FS: Coupe Clear corners/reflectors + OEM Stock Amber Taillights + more!

I have SCREW IN Clear Corner lights for 00-03 coupes. Chrome bulbs included if needed.
They are in great condition, besides one little issue; one of the screw in brackets is partially broken off. Honestly, I didn't know it until I took the corners out. It never caused a problem, and they stay in firmly. But, I'm willing to reduce the price because of it. Pics below show the broken bracket:

Khoalty clear reflectors, completely unopened and unused. They're still in the original box and wrapping.

OEM Stock Amber taillights, reflectors and sidemarkers.
Tails are in perfect condition and come with all necessary parts. The only issue is on one of the reverse light sections, the lense came loose from the rest of it. It would just need to be glued back on and it would be perfect. In fact, I'll get that done before hand if you'd like. Pics below show what I'm talking about. Besides that, there is nothing wrong with them. They're ready to be installed.

Reflectors are in perfect condition, as are the sidemarkers. White bulbs can be included.

Trunk Panel lights can also be included if you need them. All the bulbs are there and it's in perfect condition.

NOTE: I will sell these separately or as a set. Make me a reasonable offer, and please make sure to specify what you want..if it's separate or not. I've got a box ready to ship them out.

PM me!

My2002325Ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.