View Single Post
Old 05-11-2012, 09:14 AM   #142
speedcrazy1532

My Ride: is over
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDRick323 View Post
Everyone on here was right. My wife has been lying to me since January when she cheated on me with a female friend of hers. Yesterday was probably the worst of my life. The worst is I dont know what else she has done...i think we're going to go to a psychiatrist and figure out how to move forward...i still love her but dont trust her, really difficult.

Sent from my VM670 using Bimmer App
Rick, buddy, I don't know you but I can tell you you're wasting your time.

I know why you're hanging on. It's because she's the best you've ever had. There is better, **** her and move on. The kid isn't your problem and quite honestly she probably encouraged a strong relationship with the child to keep you there.

Live your life. What I said below still stands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedcrazy1532 View Post
You need to leave. I can't really say much else. Will she come around? Probably not.

If she does would it be worth all the work you're going to have to do to get her there? I'm not talking about therapists.

IF she comes around it will be after round after round of emotional roller coasters for you and her to the point where you both will tear one another down and slowly rebuild. In the end IF you end up together for the long term you'll both be giving in to huge concessions that you may have never wanted just to stick it out.

WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?

She seems to be just trying to appease you at this point ie therapist. If she wants to take of her clothes and munch carpet despite everything you two supposedly have; why would you stick around?

Just as a side note most therapists will ultimately side with the women. I have no studies to support this; just personal experiences through friends both male and female.

Seriously, make the hard decision and get out.
She may have more than you, but at least you know how to be a decent human being.

-Phil
speedcrazy1532 is offline   Reply With Quote