View Single Post
Old 05-11-2012, 09:25 AM   #143
dwass325

My Ride: CTA
Send a message via AIM to dwass325
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDRick323 View Post
Everyone on here was right. My wife has been lying to me since January when she cheated on me with a female friend of hers. Yesterday was probably the worst of my life. The worst is I dont know what else she has done...i think we're going to go to a psychiatrist and figure out how to move forward...i still love her but dont trust her, really difficult.

Sent from my VM670 using Bimmer App
I mean this all in the most respectable way possible -

You obviously have no respect for yourself and that is the only thing you should be visiting a psychiatrist for is to help rebuild your self-esteem so that you can leave.

Seriously - where is the line? Your wife has become a stripper and has cheated on you. Are you going to stick around for the abuse as long as she doesn't murder a member of your family?

Make no mistake. She does not love you. Visiting a psychiatrist is not going to make her love you. You are her safety blanket and she will use you as such until you stand up for yourself and leave.

Look...I don't doubt she's got some mental issues to work through. But do you want to spend your life miserable and dealing with this garbage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacques chirac View Post
I don't see what is ridiculous by robbing with a sword.A sword in one od the most lethal wepon !!!

It's more easy to kill with a sword than with a gun.

A sword is more frightening than toy-looking gun like glock.

robbing with a sword is a good thing
dwass325 is offline   Reply With Quote