View Single Post
Old 05-13-2012, 11:15 PM   #15415
Andy2108

My Ride: E46 M3, '67 Cobra
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlito91 View Post
I figured some people would want pics and videos, so here you go. Unfortunately, the RLL e92 M3s placed 3rd and 4th in the GT class, behind the Corvettes. They were in the lead going into the last thirty minutes, but then there was a yellow flag after a GTC porsche and prototype collided. The yellow flag basically set up the entire GT class for a shootout, where the Corvettes made their move. The two teams were neck and neck the whole time, which made for a pretty exciting race. Other highlights: A Lotus epically blew its transmission after only 30 laps.

EDIT videos:http://www.flickr.com/photos/78444628@N06/ hit the hd button for better quality
Thanks for sharing Carl. Looks like you had lots of fun. Even got some great viewpoints around the track. That turn/hill is insane. In Forza... lets just say its not pretty when I'm driving, but they're going through it two-wide sometimes

Took me a while to figure out that that was a Lotus Evora with the body panels missing. I wonder how much of that suspention setup is shared with the production car. Can you say low un-sprung mass?

These are some funky wheels, and ride heights similar to what we've seen with E46 M3's in the past

Andy2108 is offline   Reply With Quote