View Single Post
Old 05-30-2012, 02:26 PM   #5
kingnima

My Ride: BMW e46 330i ZSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmanfredonia View Post
looks good on your car! just wondering do you get an alignment after installing coilovers?
Thanks!! & Yes, you will need an alignment afterwards.. but normally what people do (or should i say what i do) is wait about a good week or so to allow the coilovers to settle/break in.. then make any final adjustments on height if necessary then get an alignment!
BTW you're car looks good to what color is it???

HEY a little neg camber didnt hurt anyone.... well except for uneven tire wear lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ac_2007 View Post
Yes. Your camber will be off (negative), so it requires an alignment.

To the original poster, I'd like to see a picture of how low your front adjustment is to achieve the final height pictured here:

My fronts are at their lowest setting and they must be sitting close to or slightly higher than yours!

I've already contacted KW and am currently filling out their tech sheet/ sending pictures. Something is wrong!

Is this what you were asking for??
the second shot is from a lower perspective thats why it looks like it has massive wheel gap lol

I didnt mess with the height adjustment knob.... so i basically pulled it out of the box and installed them as they came...

but if yours is at the lowest setting and it is at my ride height then i think you should contact KW... because i know their is alot of thread to lower mine at this ride height!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillieidiot View Post
wow i can't believe you let your friend just hang your rotors like that by the brake line not to mention, he probably also broke your auto-leveling arm by doing that lol
LOL.... ooops!!! ill keep that in mind next time i do something in that area!
Live & Learn huh?? lol

Last edited by kingnima; 05-30-2012 at 02:28 PM.
kingnima is offline   Reply With Quote