View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 12:56 AM   #1
lejeunebimmer

My Ride: 02' M3 SMG, 02' 330i
Excited, first HPDE (Updated with Video).

Edit: Here is video taken from a 2010 Audi S4 during the final run of the day. He has an instructor, I do not. Once he got within view of my rear-view mirror I realized he was there, and stepped it up to about 8.5/10. Any constructive and useful advice on my driving is appreciated!

I've done quite a bit of Autox off and on over the past 3 years, but decided it was time to get some instruction and some track experience (you know, finally get around to modding the diver).

So my first HPDE (okay it's actually an SCCA PDX) is next Saturday.

Just ordered my Helmet, some vinyl car numbers (I only have magnetic), a Schroth Quick-fit harness, 75mm Bimmerworld Wheel Studs and Nuts, Bimmerworld M50 drilled oil pump nut, Oil pan gasket, and VAC motorsports Oil Pan Baffle.

Oh yeah and a set of Hankook R-S3s for the stock M68s so I can save my expensive Conti Extreme Contacts.

So in the next week I'll be beefing up the bottom end of my engine (getting ready to order an ATI super damper too) to ensure I still have oil supplied to my car, putting some dedicated track tires on it, and installing my wheel studs.

Anything I missed for possible trouble points for saftey, and or car problems with the 330?
330i - AA Tuned, Headers, UUC Stage I LW FW, e36 M3 Clutch, UUC SS Clutch line, BMW Performance Intake, Evo Sport Pulleys, BMW Performance Cross-Drilled Rotors, Hawk HPS, BW SS Brake Lines, BW Solid Guide Bushings, BMW Performance CF Strut Brace, H&R Sways, H&R Sport Springs, Bilstein Sport Shocks, Powerflex Bushings, LED Tails, Clear Sides/Turns, Black Grill, Mtech 2, CF Splitters

M3 - Not enough room to list

Last edited by lejeunebimmer; 06-14-2012 at 09:55 AM.
lejeunebimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.