View Single Post
Old 06-02-2012, 07:39 AM   #1
aphhpa

My Ride: 2001 330Ci
Send a message via AIM to aphhpa
Review: Callahan rotors and pads (eBay)

I was looking for a cheap alternative to brakes. I came across Callahan performance drilled and slotted rotors with ceramic "quiet" brake pads.

I paid 148.00 shipped for (2) front rotors, front brake pads, and (1) wear sensor. shipping was very timely. I had them 4-5 days after I paid and that included a weekend.

The installation; could not have been easier. Hardest part was expanding the caliper so I could slide it back over the rotor. Everything fit perfectly. The pads went on easier than oem actually.

The ride; was awesome! I've only had them on for a few days but there is absolutely no squeeking like I had prior. The brakes catch so smooth. Everytime I stop for a light or sign I can stop so smooth with out any instant grabbing right before you actually stop (I dont know how to explain it)

Best of all; they look great!! The drilled and slotted rotors are shiny and look great on the car! I'll post pics if anyone is interested but I apologize for no pics prior, I wasn't planning on this review.

Final words; I highly recommend these to every and anyone and I'll be getting some for my rear brakes. Perfect replacement for oem brakes.

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.