View Single Post
Old 06-02-2012, 05:38 PM   #42
SUHLeen

My Ride: 2005 Saleen Mustang
I wasn't too happy with many of my android phones at first and eventually went to a 4s. I liked it but there were actually a lot of features the iPhone does not have compared to android as far as ease of use for me. Unless I did not play around with it enough, it is so much easier on android when you are in your texts to call someone. This comes in handy when I'm driving because if someone texts me, I could click their picture and call them. With iPhone I'd have to click the persons name, scroll to the top of the persons text or double tap the top, then press call.

Another small thing that bugged me, you could not add attachments to emails unless you started a new one. With android I could attach a picture to an email super easily. Like I said, I could be wrong and maybe did not play with the iphone long enough but there were small conveniences android had that iOS was lacking.

I held on to the 4s until the gnex came out and man was I impressed. Completely different experience. Its like a whole new operating system. ICS is super nice and I can't wait to see what else comes from android. I'm anxious to see the sIII because I'm pretty sure the cheap plastic everyone is referring is the same material on the gnex and its actually a solid ass phone with an almost seamless design. I was worried about getting the gnex knowing it was plastic but its felt better than any other phone (besides of course the iPhone, I give them that). When I went in to best buy on the supposed launch date of the gnex (to find out it was pushed back), the associate actually showed me the dummy phone and I thought it was real because how good it felt. I figured if that was the dummy phone the real phone must be super nice. Try it out iPhone guys

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Bimmer App

- Phil
11 335is - TT 7 spd DCT daily :)
05 Saleen Mustang - forged, stroked, blown,... and on some juice
01 BMW 330ci - Totaled by some bish!
Financial Help

Last edited by SUHLeen; 06-02-2012 at 05:39 PM.
SUHLeen is offline   Reply With Quote