View Single Post
Old 06-03-2012, 05:03 AM   #24
e30?

My Ride: 04 325ci
I have almost every tool known to man, and a lot of ones popular with primates too. I've been a professional mechanic since 1997. I have or have made a lot of bmw special tools, cab puller, rear wheel bearing puller/installer, many different size drivers for various suspension bushings. I really specialize in the e30,e28, and e24 but since my wife owns an e46 and my father has an e38 i've had to become proficient at working them too. For anything that needs computer diagnostics I have a friend down the street that has a chinese copy of the gt1 software. I have an obdII scanner but it doesn't really help me on the german stuff. I am a tractor trailer mechanic by trade and working on cars is my hobby. Sometimes I wish i had become a bmw mechanic but i'm glad i stuck with tractor trailers as i have never been out of a job and ended up purchasing the company i worked for after eight years of working there. Anyone in the delaware area? I'm always willing to help out or even drop by if your close enough.
e30? is offline   Reply With Quote