View Single Post
Old 06-04-2012, 01:37 AM   #2
Registered User
ac_2007's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Toronto
Posts: 7,245
My Ride: E46 - M3 & 325i
No. You need 323/328 headers.

Get them from BimmerBrakes.
Make sure you get the right ones, all O2 bungs are fully drilled through, and use OE gaskets.

Read this thread:
ac_2007 is offline   Reply With Quote