Love it!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by IMMMI View Post
I love what you've done so far ATING ..
Good job and keep it coming !
^ Thanks guys! Appreciate it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by forzamilan10 View Post
Looks beautiful, congratulations! I love the stance, I'm interested to see whether or not this setup will sacrifice performance and handling in more spirited driving.
Thanks! So now I've driven the car a few hundred kms, some spirited driving. The car handles well still, flatter on corners (less body roll) and is more eager to turn in - I assume cos of the increased neg camber. I have the KW v2 set to 16/19 max stiffness front and 11/19 max stiffness rear. The car rides firmer so it's slightly less comfortable on my way to work. Does well on good roads, but on bad roads it's bumpier. I think I actually hit the bumpstops on my front coilovers when I accidently ran over a pothole

My friend took some better pics of the car. Found a nice spot but the weather was really sunny so it was hard to take good pics. Will post more when I get them all.

Apart from that, been looking at exhausts. Really want a dixis but they are so rare (been searching the US forums). Else might just get a SS race.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	bokeh.jpg
Views:	181
Size:	114.8 KB
ID:	456042   Click image for larger version

Name:	rear.jpg
Views:	293
Size:	124.6 KB
ID:	456043