View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 08:58 AM   #36
smooth1

My Ride: BMW FTW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian N View Post
So all I need to purchase along with the software is the blue cable you link on your website?

I have a macbook air with os x lion installed is there any special install instructions I need for the program? Or should it just install normally? Last question my friend has a window's 7 laptop does your software run on that as well? He was worried it might be XP only.

Thanks again can't wait to start using this!
Yes, all you need is a cable and a license. The cable I linked to I have several of and they work well.

There's a video on the product page that shows the basics including how to install. Drivers will be automatically installed for you. The product page says Mac OS X 10.4 And Up, Windows XP And Up, which includes Windows 7. Would it be easier to tell if I listed them all? Also the licenses work on Mac OS X or Windows, so you can switch between them at any time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel_f. View Post
Very usefull software! Definately worth it

Is it possible, for auto drivers, to add the signal from the EGS to reduce torque?

so it could be possible to see the interaction between engine and transmission and calculate shift response im very interested in that
Right now we're gathering DME information only, but that's not to say we won't be able to reach out to other modules in the future. This will, however, slow the logging rate down.
smooth1 is offline   Reply With Quote