View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 08:27 PM   #74
Registered User
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: NEW YORK
Posts: 9
My Ride: BMW
Originally Posted by das86turbo View Post
I'm looking for: 1) the over flow tube that runs from the upper heater hose to the expansion tank. and, 2) either the straight or angled (preferred) quick connect hose fitting that comes off the back of the engine and supplies the heater core. I need one or the other. I need to connect the two with a u shaped hose and want them at the same angle.
Thx Rob
only whats mentioned is what i have
bmwm3rider is offline   Reply With Quote