View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 05:24 PM   #31
Alex323Ci

My Ride: M3 & 323Ci (sold)
Quote:
Originally Posted by e46ornothing View Post
At first i wasnt too fond of the color.. and was thinking of wrapping it matte white.. but lately im starting to like it alot more, because i keep getting compliments from people telling me they love the color.. its like a mix of steel blue and like a hint of gray almost.. its called stahlea blue metallic or something like that.. either way i think i might stick with the color
"Stahl Blau" metallic is german for "Steel Blue". I'm pretty sure that you car is Steel Blue Metallic. The color is posted on the driver's side strut tower by the air filter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by seigi009 View Post
I really hope you have a set of jack stands hidden in this picture. Looks dangerous supporting the car with just the jack.
I saw this too. It would not only look dangerous but Would Be VERY dangerous. Especailly with ones legs underneath it like in the photo.
I'm glad to hear the OP said he did use jackstands. Which btw would best be placed where the jacking pad is.