View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 07:30 PM   #33
coco savage

My Ride: 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by RossGuy View Post
This will be the hardest thing I've ever trained for by far. I'm glad cause most things takes me a month or two to get ready for. I have a friend at work that does iron mans and another that does alot of 100 mile marathons that I'll be working with. Another friend says he'll sign up but I don't think he will. I have a buddy thats a SEAL so I can consulte with him, but he's rarley in town and hard to get ahold of to train with. I'm going to try and get some sponsors and bring some people out as a support team. My work, along with another company said they'll sponsor me. I'm talking to the local running store on what they can provide me with as far as gear and money.
real nice man! I'm sure training with people have trained for intense competition will be a big help! And thats a really fortunate thing to have.

Hopefully you can film the training or even the race and post it here. Maybe even do a blog?

Here's another video i found after i watched the 50min one.....giving a bit of insight into some of the training Hobie does

Random Images

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black107 View Post
he's just the resident off-topic ball breaker. Dont take it personally.
coco savage is offline   Reply With Quote