View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 05:23 AM   #160
dissto

My Ride: 04 m3
Send a message via ICQ to dissto Send a message via MSN to dissto
Don,
hope you do not mind me posting in your thread, as i purchased the wrap from you, however, since i live in canada and there was absolutely no way i could come out to see you. i had a local 'vinyl decal shop" install the roof wrap for me. with the extra 2 feet i had left over, i tried doing the wrapping myself on small objects and once i realized how amazing and easy to work with this stuff is, i did my fender vents, interior dash trim, as well as random objects around the house. items like lazer pointer, lap top, picture frames, and even my cell phone got a carbon fiber look to them. this stuff is increadible, both in looks and ease of working with it.
for anyone thinking about getting some vinyl from DON, DO IT! you will not be disapointed.
anyway, on with the pics....

my own idea CUSTOM fender gills:

2004 SMG ///M3, A08, SSR GT3 satin, ,ICONZ CSL Race Lip, V-CSL Trunk Lid, V-CSL Diffuser, Custom Made Full exhaust, tein s-techs... COMING SPRING 2013: Black BBS CH-R V-CSL Front Bumper, 3M Di-Noc Flat Carbon Fiber Roof, Side Gills, Mirror Caps....STAY TUBED for Updates..

Last edited by dissto; 06-26-2012 at 05:33 AM.
dissto is offline   Reply With Quote