LUMMA Design F13 M6 - HOT or NOT?
LUMMA Design has built the first completely custom tuner car F13 M6. Highlights of the transformation include:
- Complete aerodynamics package for a completely new look
- Front spoiler with large intake air inlets
- Carbon fiber engine cover
- Wheel arch extensions in the front and rear enhancing the M6's already wide stance
- Rear diffuser with central double pike exhaust
- Multi part wheels in 10x21" up front and 12x 21" in the rear
- Custom interior finished to the customers specification using leather and alcantara with carbon fiber trims(holy red!)
The goal was to make the M6 look even more sporty and more attractive then when it rolled out of the BMW factory. Do you think the LUMMA CLR 6 M based on the 2013 M6 is HOT or NOT?
More information at LUMMA-Design.com