View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 04:38 PM   #1
THESETH

My Ride: 03 M3
Lots of left over ///M things

I know the rules are to post a price but there is so much misc things here. I will ship almost all of this and its coming from 43206 Columbus, Oh. I will entertain serious offers ill just search around for prices and get the average of them. Anything you see in the pictures is up for sale.

Radio/heater controls plastic holder, Full lower storage unit with dsc, sport, hk, tire buttons.

Wiper turn stock, rear view mirror that was just rebuilt from leaking so it wont leak again, full leather bmw pouch with all the manuals in it from a 2003

front passenger fully rebuilt zero miles caliper

not pictured 4 new quarts of castrol 10w60

3 filters figured i could do the oil with them

rear armrests wood grain from a coupe minus the pads

afe power recharge kit unused never got the chance

cinn dyed rear seat backs

rear trunk trays, underdash plastic, under steering colum piece

trunk liners bought from someone on the forum but the lips near the seats never sat perfect in the M

armrest delete center console

2 sets of universal sliders, SAI,

OEM headers not sure if someone wants to mess with them or not. The cats worked perfect when I installed my aftermarket headers no check engine codes from cats

///M mobility kit, has a best if use by date but the pump still works and everything is in it that i believe came with it. Ive never had to use it

17 Enkei PKRs 72.6mm hub bore, 5x112 and 5x120 bolt pattern Brand new tires only 2k miles on them. Just painted with bronze wheel paint since the stock black and chrome was hideous.

Also not pictured fully is the ecu, lcm and full inside, outside and engine harness all uncut minus the plugs for fog lights and the hk amp setup in the rear. here is the ecu

Mirror Pics

Last edited by THESETH; 08-25-2012 at 10:56 AM.
THESETH is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.