Also, before I forget, I would still like to document the total cost involved here.
So far, this is the list I've gathered of what's needed for an MS43 upgrade:
- MS43 (paired to EWS module)
- EWS module
- M54 e-pedal assembly
- Male connector for e-pedal assembly
- Female terminals for e-pedal connector
- M54 throttle body
- Male connector for throttle body assembly
- Female connectors for throttle body connector
- Dash reflash
If we estimate $100 for the TB, $100 for the e-pedal, $200 for the EWS and DME pair, and around $50 for the assorted connectors, this puts us as $450 without the dash reflash.