View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 12:04 AM   #11
JayKayo
Account closed at users request

My Ride: 2005 330Ci ZHP
Send a message via AIM to JayKayo
Quote:
Originally Posted by bernie21614 View Post
Well you said you wanted best and thats the one with the best light output, trs also offers there morimoto bulbs for 45 with free shipping they have different temperature bulbs and currently i have the 5k ones right now and i love them great light output.
Not output actually just quality but yeah I've heard that temp is actually the purest white. I'm just looking for the most white light output while having a slight tint of blue....

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyjay View Post
The higher the color temp the lower the lumes output. Meaning there is less useable light as the color temp raises.
Yeah I know, which is why I want 6000K and nothing higher. It's less bright but not by much and I'm willing to have decreased output for a little color but nothing radical.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean | KHOALTY, Inc View Post
Ours are the same as what others sell for 55, we just get them at a cheaper price because we buy tons of them direct. They aren't dropshipped like the others, that's where the price increase comes from, dropshipping overcharges
$25 for a pair? I will actually buy a pair just because of the price haha
But I will bookmark this thread and continue to look for other options just in case
Although I must say, your CF splitters and black roundels were priced well and were worth the value. (But, the trunk one was a little lopsided....)

Last edited by JayKayo; 06-29-2012 at 12:05 AM.
JayKayo is offline   Reply With Quote