View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 12:38 PM   #69
filipinoise

My Ride: '02 325ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2003 325i View Post
And your over the top ridiculous maintenance *****pushing is at least equally as trollsome.
The way I see it, E46Mango is just pushing everyone to do the maintenance he recommends simply as reassurance. And even if you don't take what he says in the first place, he knows that it'll come back one way or another down in the line since you all clearly care enough to post in the thread. Too much of anything gets annoying and we all know that, but the given fact is that the number of threads people post up here that are in relation to their cooling systems catastrophically failing, cars not starting, and so on simply outweigh these 'safety precautions' (for lack of a better phrase) that E46Mango, jfoj, dmax, etc. go around posting, trying to help out the many members of the forum. The sarcasm may not be completely necessary at times, but when you take into consideration how many times these guys have to type the same thing over and over again.. You may as well want to have a little fun doing it. Just the way I see it, as you guys are taking some of this stuff way too personally. Not biased in any way.

I take pictures in the San Francisco Bay Area.
www.eluisphoto.com

Last edited by filipinoise; 07-02-2012 at 12:40 PM.
filipinoise is offline   Reply With Quote