View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 02:55 PM   #83
dwass325

My Ride: CTA
Send a message via AIM to dwass325
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark M View Post
"Where are you guys looking?"

I'm 36 and sit in an office all day, I have a small group of good friends but no real circle to help me branch out and meet quality women. I've tried the online thing and thats where I seem to be meeting all these s'lores.

Heck, I even got burnt this past week by the ex. After 6 months apart we spent 4 nights together, she was sending mixed signals but I thought there could be a chance things might reignite. Then two days later she goes home with another guy from the bar while her daughter is at a sleepover. And to think at one point I thought she was a girl of character. Even she is a s'lore. Thankfully that should make it much easier for me to not look back on her anymore.

I think that is part of the reason I am numb about dating....I'm really looking for quality.....not looking for another lame empty hookup.
She's a "s'lore" for hooking up with someone and you're on some moral high ground despite admitting to "empty hookups" in your last sentence.

Do you think you're going to find someone who's been waiting her entire life for you? No. Women have pasts - so do you.

Quit being a judgmental douche and you might find someone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacques chirac View Post
I don't see what is ridiculous by robbing with a sword.A sword in one od the most lethal wepon !!!

It's more easy to kill with a sword than with a gun.

A sword is more frightening than toy-looking gun like glock.

robbing with a sword is a good thing
dwass325 is offline   Reply With Quote