07-03-2012, 09:41 AM
Join Date: Jan 2012
My Ride: E46 320i '99
Daniel's '99 E46 320i journal [Denmark]
I'll tryk and make it short, since most of you probably only look in these threads for photos anyway.
Bought an E46 '99 320i last year in august, with only 103.000km (~64.000 miles) on the clock, full service history and all papers with it. It's fully equipped with Car came bone stock, with the original 16" alloys. Both exterior and interior was as new still. Really mint condition!
Although it's only a 320i, it's expensive as fvck here in Denmark to run a BMW. initial cost of the car (tax is +180% of cars value), high insurance, crazy gas prices. I could go on. But I'm loving every minute behind the wheel of the car anyway, it's definitely worth it.
Anyway, here are two photos from when I bought it:
Then came the mods:
- Red calipers
- M-tech 2 bumper
- Entire front facelifted
- New headlights - never seen anyone with these, and I get so much positive feedback on them when people see them 'live'
- 4300k xenon
- Carbon kidney grilles
- 18" LRN Cyclone CSL lightweight alloys (18x8 ET35 front, 18x9 ET40 rear)
- Silvervision bulbs in all indicators
- Facelifted taillights
- LED license plate light
- M3 boot lip
- ZHP gearknob, illuminated in red
- Chrome rings in speedo dials + small ///M logo in the middle
- ///M style leather boot for shifter and handbrake
- Audio: Pioneer DEH-9300SD, Vibe CBR12 EVO Active V2 Limited Edition in trunk, Rockford Fosgate CPC05-03 hidden in the battery compartment
- Schmiedmann floor mats, and other minor detailing around the car...
And here's how she sits today:
I will keep this thread updated with mods, photos etc. I really love taking photos, so expect quite a few from time to time
Last edited by Dan1el; 07-03-2012 at 09:44 AM.
|Ads by Google
Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.