View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 03:26 PM   #26
[USMC]Skywalker

My Ride: 2006 BMW 330Ci
Gentlemen I finally got the Dinan Stage II in my car to maximize the use of my BMW Performance Intake. I emailed Dinan and told them my vehicle specs and they responded and told me if I already had a BMW Performance Intake I should get the stage II.
So far from driving around I can definitely feel the difference. The throttle lag is completely gone, I used my stepronic in manual mode and redlined it no problem (just twice I didnt want to ruin my engine) It accelerates much quicker even with a steptronic it was definitely noticeably faster. I was told by the Dinan service guy at Fairfax Service Center that if BMW ever reprogrammed my car for any purpose I can just bring it back to them and they will redo the Dinan Stage II software for free. He also told me that if I get the throttle body I would only have to pay the difference (100) to get a Stage III software.
I like it so far, can notice performance improvement but nothing like OMG!.
Hope this helps might get the Dinan exhaust and throttle body at sometime in the future

Last edited by [USMC]Skywalker; 07-05-2012 at 04:21 PM.
[USMC]Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote