View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012, 11:00 PM   #380
Tarmac_E46_M3

My Ride: 2003 M3
Picked up my SS V1 Headers and matching section 1 from Electro Tech Power Coating (in San Marcos, Ca). Price was great to get it all coated, right around $300 for both the headers and section 1 pieces. I got the Titanium High Temp Ceramic Coating from them (http://www.electrotechcoatings.com/c...ptitanium.html)... it looks awesome (as you can see below). That is the highest temp range coating they offer, it can handle up to 1800 degrees! Let's move onto the pictures, shall we!

SS V1 Headers:

Section 1 with Vibrant Resonator (installed by Custom Performance):

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had purchased the proper tune for Evolve, already. Basically these parts are just waiting for me to install them... I can't wait. With that said, any good DIY that you all recommend for the header install would be great. I've seen a few, I just want to make sure I'm following some of the better DIYs out there.
Current: 1969 Ford Mustang; 351w; Champion 4 row alu rad; Edelbrock Intake Manifold; Holley 600 CFM Carb; Cragar Wheels; 215/60-15 f, 255/60-15 r; Doug Tri-Y Headers; Dual Side Exit w/Xpipe; MSD 6AL; Electric Fuel Pump; U/D Pulley Set; Monte Carlo Bar.

SOLD: :( E46 M3 SMG; Evolve-R Tune; much, much more... 2980 lbs.

Home biz info: www.HelpMeFightTheForcesOfEvil.com
Tarmac_E46_M3 is offline   Reply With Quote