View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 11:55 PM   #42
dwass325

My Ride: CTA
Send a message via AIM to dwass325
Quote:
Originally Posted by rohde88 View Post
I think you and glight have an extreme definition of looks. Looks isn't necessarily competing.

Looks can be a low fat, strong body. To me, that "looks" good. I don't need a bulging chest or for my arms to stretch my tshirts. Is a compound still good for this goal?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
yes, I believe so. I good diet and program like starting strengh, mad cow etc will get you good looking but not as "body builder like" as a split.
I'm not saying everyone needs to look like Phil Heath, but if you try to tell me that I'm off base in saying it looks better to have muscle mass in your upper arms, I will gladly tell you you're both full of sh-t. If we look at any examples of men who are considered to have aesthetically pleasing bodies, they always have signs of working more than the big three lifts would offer. There's a material difference between something being aesthetically pleasing in its own right and being appreciable because of what it's capable of.

And Ron you say strong body but don't elaborate. I could easily argue that my way of working out leads to a strong(er) body in that I work every muscle group instead of focusing on three lifts, which inherently under-trains certain groups.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacques chirac View Post
I don't see what is ridiculous by robbing with a sword.A sword in one od the most lethal wepon !!!

It's more easy to kill with a sword than with a gun.

A sword is more frightening than toy-looking gun like glock.

robbing with a sword is a good thing
dwass325 is offline   Reply With Quote