View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 03:29 PM   #4533
trj

My Ride: 325Ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverSooner View Post
I did the cold climate CCV a few months back, but it was a PITA fitting in the oil seperator...ended up tearing the insualtion around it to get it in...just too tight of a space. I don't know if you need it or not, but I did like the fact that the cold climate version has the hoses to the intake and vanos wrapped...seems to provide more protection against wear at least!
Yah, I was thinking to get the cold climate hoses and the regular CCV because of the space constraint there. I hope the cold climate hoses will fit the the regular CCV clips. I don't think there is any difference in cold climate and regular CCV hose clips, or is it? As far as I know, its only the extra insulation around the same tube.

How long did it take for you to do the whole job? I am thinking to tackle the OFHG at the same time. Not having a garage is a huge disadvantage . Have to wait for an overcast day, as I know its going to be a long frustrating day and I won't be able to do it under the summer sun.

Edit: I see you have a new suspension setup. Congrats. I still have to do my bushings and mounts. Will check the shocks when I do the RSMs. Thinking Koni yellow or orange, don't want to go lower. I already have tough time in the winter on my sports suspension.

Last edited by trj; 07-18-2012 at 03:31 PM.
trj is offline   Reply With Quote