View Single Post
Old 07-20-2012, 02:59 PM   #225
Steven747

My Ride: 05 330ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by hondahumper View Post
Good to know..

How many free things do you have to give away to unhappy bit**y customers a day?

Sent from my ADR6300 using Bimmer App
um it depends . we never like to refund because food always cost cheaper than money so if someone comes right back from the drive through and we forgot something we will give them an apple pie and say sorry and thats that. if they call we get their address and send the bog cards. (be our guest) which means like a free meal of their choice. prob get 2 call complaints a week maybe less and prob 4 or 5 free apple pie scenario's a day per store it depends though on the store itself .

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefighter3215 View Post
They used to have the play area with the little balls all over the floor. kids used to throw up in them... discussting.. how do they clean them up or do they just throw them out? Does the newbie have to do it?
yup same thing my dad got rid of the ball pits because they were nasty. kids would pee and poop in there so we tossed them.

and yes summer time kids love the playground and parents love the inside with the mctv that the socal coop has now and iced coffee and other coffee drinks the parents bring all their kids in and it and buy bundles of food. happy meal sales go nuts this time of year also mccafe frappe's and smoothies sales are way up

Last edited by Steven747; 07-20-2012 at 03:00 PM.
Steven747 is offline   Reply With Quote