07-23-2012, 03:49 AM
Join Date: Jul 2012
My Ride: 330d M57
330d M57 184HP upgrade
First of all, I would like to say hello to everybody because I'am already register user.
I' am owner of E46 330d M57 184KM 08/2000y., for this moment the car is stock. Slowly there is a moment for some upgrade of engine and also I think it will be good topic because I cannot find person whos going to upgrade M57 engine (without the swap for M57N of course).
So, firs please don't tell me to change the engine ! I don't wan to do this, I don't know what I buy, so the engine will be my. I know the costs will be higher and mods will be not so effective.
Also all mods its because the turbo is leaking oil, the injectors are in bad conditions.
What I want to do is:
1. Change the turbocharger from X5 3.0d 218KM with numbers:
2. Change the IC for bigger
3. Full "empty" exhaust with one muffler
4. Gearbox 6-speed from E46 330d Lift
5. Shorter driveshaft from E46 330d Lift (first part of driveshaft)
(now the questions)
6. From with model I need injectors ? I know from 3.5d but from witch version, there was some differences....
7. From witch model I need flywheel and clutch ? From E46 Lift 330d flywheel is different and will be not fit (I think), so my idea is the stock Flywheel + X5 clutch
I will be very grateful if somebody could help me.
PS. Sorry for bad english
|Ads by Google
Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.