View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 12:53 PM   #876
dwass325

My Ride: CTA
Send a message via AIM to dwass325
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaderDave View Post
Definitely elaborate. I looked at their website and it looks like they sell a lot of things I would like.

On a related note: I got a shipping notice on that pocket square. Excellent.
I ordered a pair of Alden Indy boots on 6/26. The website didn't say anything about being fulfilled from the manufacturer or being out-of-stock. I got an order confirmation immediately and it said they'd ship shortly. They charged my card on 6/26 for the full amount.

A week passed with no ship confirmation. I contacted NRO, who said Alden had closed for two weeks. The boots would arrive in eight business days and they'd overnight them to me.

After eleven business days, I contacted NRO again. They said the boots arrived that afternoon and that they'd ship them and send me shipping confirmation.

Now it's been almost a week past that. No boots. No shipping confirmation.

I'm a reasonable guy and I know that things don't always go according to plan. But their site has this elaborate "policies" page about how they notify anybody when items are out of stock or delayed, shipping with 48 hours, etc. NRO has made NO effort to notify me of any of the three delays on my order, has not shipped the order within 48 hours of their receipt, etc. I wouldn't be so upset about this if they had made ANY effort to pretend they cared about customer service.

So now I've contacted the BBB to try to force them to deliver the product. That's all I want...them to deliver the product they said they'd deliver.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XKxRome0ox View Post
Joseph a banks is having....
Buy one get THREE free sale
Lol
This is getting just a tad ridiculous

[bimmer app/galaxy s3]
Can't wait till another AG gets angry at them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacques chirac View Post
I don't see what is ridiculous by robbing with a sword.A sword in one od the most lethal wepon !!!

It's more easy to kill with a sword than with a gun.

A sword is more frightening than toy-looking gun like glock.

robbing with a sword is a good thing
dwass325 is offline   Reply With Quote