View Single Post
Old 07-27-2012, 05:25 AM   #25
Vigilante

My Ride: 320i - 2.2 L - 170hp
Send a message via MSN to Vigilante
I'm the 3rd owner of my car, the first owner was a fanatic and maintained it well (got all records) the 2nd owner how ever kept the inside of the car very very clean and fresh but totally trashed the outside of the car. Looking at all the nail scratches at the door handles and the parking damage in the doors and fenders it was a daily driver of a woman but looking at all the paint damage from rocks and stuff it was abused by a man racing it through the woods or something. When I'm done with my last 2 maintenance jobs I was planning on getting the dents and scratches done.

Oh, and some idiot in my neighborhood wrote 'HOME' on my hood with a sharp object it's not scratched deep but I have no clue if it can be fixed without having to paint the whole hood

Van BMW 320i E46
Re-surfaced CH | VC+VCG | CAM/VANOS timing | IMG | NGK-i | BAT+ALT | O2's | GM5 | WP WPP | PSP | DISA | TB ICV MAF | CCV | CAI | OFHG | FP | FF | A/C | FSU | AUC | WSS | BL BD BP | Mango | JFOJ | SB TP IP | springs | Shocks | tires | ASC+ | alignment | E.Flush | Castrol SAF-XJ 75W140 | ZF LGF5 ATF Flush | FCA+FCAB | Struts
Vigilante is offline   Reply With Quote