View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012, 09:47 AM   #4571
Brandond11

My Ride: 2002 M3
Send a message via AIM to Brandond11 Send a message via Yahoo to Brandond11
Quote:
Originally Posted by E46BAV90 View Post
Hey guys I've got some repair work that I'll be doing in the next couple weeks. Just trying to expand from the group VANOS repair that was done a couple months ago If anyone wants to join me, here's my list

1. FCABs + RTABs
2. Rear subframe + differential bushings
3. Clutch pedal master cylinder
4. Tie rods

*If you have other stuff you want to get done, lets hear it (With 180K I'll most likely I'll need to do it too)

Maybe we could get a few guys together and do another group DIY.
I will be doing the subframe reinforcement this winter so I will just come and turn a wrench.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trj View Post
I am in, I have to do CCV and OFHG. Not having a place to do it and another person for morale boost does make it scary.
Brandon said he will help me with RTABs and RSMs, but if its a group DIY then I will definitely join you too.
I'll also cheerlead

Quote:
Originally Posted by colo330xi View Post
They are one of the places that won't take any customer parts.

Any of you guys who are planning on meeting up to do some work happen to have a big shop press? I'd gladly pitch in for food/drink/supplies.
We used a vice the last time we did some, but I don't have a vice... I'll look tonight to see if I have any extra carries then you could get them pressed in and then just swap them over. I'll check back in this evening or tomorrow.
Brandond11 is offline   Reply With Quote