eas | Now offering alignment/Corner balancing services performed in-house [SoCal]
It is a fact that most vehicles on the roads today have incorrectly setup wheel alignment or are not aligned at all after suspension and/or wheel & tire changes.
• Camber, Caster and Toe for each front wheel
• Camber/Toe for each rear wheel
• Performance Alignment for dedicated weekend warrior or dedicated track setups
• Corner Balancing
• Headlight realignment (for those with lowered setups)
This can help solve problems with:
• Steering - car pulls to one side, poor tracking
• Suspension - damaged or worn
• Inconsistent handling
• Premature tire wear
Even on vehicles where there is no adjustment to areas such as rear suspension this can highlight damaged/worn components or even hidden damage to the vehicle's body.
When upgrading and lowering the suspension on your car, it is highly recommended that you get the suspension geometry setup correctly - not only to ensure the suspension works properly but also for your safety. Incorrectly setup suspension can be detrimental to the car's handling and become dangerous especially in poor road conditions.
If you would like further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Last edited by eas; 08-03-2012 at 11:15 AM.