Everything is installed.
SS V1 Stepped headers
SS S pipe section
I removed my AUX Fan (7.8 lbs, should put me right under 3000 lbs). Notice a small different, at speed, with temps being lower (stock gauge, so probably more than what I noticed). I was quite amazed, considering that was just over the past couple days of driving. A/C works fine in 80* weather, no issues. I probably won't see much warmer than that, at least not often.
I have a few things next on the list, just unsure what I will attack first.
- Custom rear strut/upper subframe reinforcement bar (add 15-20 lbs)
- Custom cabin air filter housing delete/ custom small aluminum filter holder (drop 10-11 lbs)
- Install rear lexan windows (rear and quarters; 20-25 lbs dropped)
- Front subframe reinforcement
- BW Solid engine/trans mounts
- JBR Lightweight steel flywheel (when I need clutch; drops about 5-8 lbs)
- Clutch Masters FX-300 clutch kit (when I need a new clutch; I suspect it drops around 5 lbs)
- works SMG paddles, quick release and Sparco Ring steering wheel (flat bottom)
- "Delete" all extra wiring in the car (expecting around 10 lbs)
- Custom section 2 and muffler (drop around 50 lbs)
with all that, I'm guessing, I'll be around 2915 lbs. Maybe less... I'm not sure.
Current: 1969 Ford Mustang; 351w; Champion 4 row alu rad; Edelbrock Intake Manifold; Holley 600 CFM Carb; Cragar Wheels; 215/60-15 f, 255/60-15 r; Doug Tri-Y Headers; Dual Side Exit w/Xpipe; MSD 6AL; Electric Fuel Pump; U/D Pulley Set; Monte Carlo Bar.
:( E46 M3 SMG; Evolve-R Tune; much, much more... 2980 lbs.
Home biz info: www.HelpMeFightTheForcesOfEvil.com