View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 07:44 PM   #10
napaxcon

My Ride: 02 325i
no after i bleed it and it over heated i cracked the bleeder screw open to see if there was a ton of air left in there. BUT ANYWAYS! PROBLEM SOLVED, it was the water pump. cheap shitty as ****ing piece, the whole impeller broke off , i put the old one in and it works fine, ill be reordering an other one in a few weeks. the one i just baught was supposed to be metal but they sent me the wrong one, i put it in anyway. and because of that i blew my radiator, and now my vanos in making that knocking sound again and leaking from the front of the vcg. i just did the seals and rattle repair kit and the vcg and it looks like im gonna have to do it again. first im gonna try an oil change, there is also a bolt holding the front of the valve cover gasket down where it is leaking that broke when i went to make sure it was tight! it was loose and just kept spinning so i twisted it off...... i dunno ill do an oil change and gaskets before i redo the vanos! ****ing bullshit, all because a cheapo waterpump!
napaxcon is offline   Reply With Quote