View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 02:14 PM   #23
E46Msex

My Ride: 135i ///M
Honestly these situations happen all the time... I ****ed up very badly once and have now lost the girl as a ''friend'' we didnt talk for 2 years after that. Obviously, today we are ''acquantances'' but i mean it is nowhere near what it used to be.

Basically, my only regret is to not have tried enough by expressing myself and talking about feelings and stuff... we got in many fights because of stuff like that and at the end it was just too hard to live with it knowing i was loved but she wasnt ''in love'' and i just flipped because i wasnt getting what i wanted.

2 months after we broke up our friendship, she started dating an other dude while as long as we were close friends she never saw any other guy (I def think by respect for me).

I would say go for it and try and go for the kiss one day you guys are both tipsy and see where it goes. At that point the friendship is bound to die no matter what if you dont pull your move.

i know it sounds gay but dont make the same mistake i did... just follow your feelings

Mod list:

-Weighted zhp shift knob
-Black grills
-M6 reps rims

Last edited by E46Msex; 08-10-2012 at 02:18 PM.
E46Msex is offline   Reply With Quote