View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 03:26 AM   #67
MarcusLSB

My Ride: BMW's
Quote:
Originally Posted by nnacpil View Post
I'm staying in Chicago tonight at my cousin's place. I would definitely hit you up for the breakfast but time constraints (to the guy offering bfast lol)

Bdave, I actually live in Morgantown, WV but my plates are registered in MD bc my parents live there and there's no tax on the car. That is why ppl think I'm driving back to MD but really only to WV.

The car has performed great throughout our trip since we left Portland. As long as you aren't in boost all the time, the car is a highway warrior as my friend (co-pilot) likes to say.

As far as the shift boots, if you look at the OP that Chris posted, I have custom cinnamon stitching on my shift and ebrake boot. I think to complete the cinnamon interior, I will buy a cinnamon center armrest. Interior as been cleaned and conditioned by Leatherique.

nnacpil is my name. N is for my first initial for Noel and Nacpil is my last name.
I love that interior! and I love that the boots are only stitched with cinnamon.. I think you should keep the center console black.. all together that interior is just mint as can be!

youtube.com/marcuslsb -- Check out photography by Gheybe!

New Build by Lab22