View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 11:24 AM   #69
Bdave

My Ride: M3 HPF Stage 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by nnacpil View Post
I'm staying in Chicago tonight at my cousin's place. I would definitely hit you up for the breakfast but time constraints (to the guy offering bfast lol)

Bdave, I actually live in Morgantown, WV but my plates are registered in MD bc my parents live there and there's no tax on the car. That is why ppl think I'm driving back to MD but really only to WV.

The car has performed great throughout our trip since we left Portland. As long as you aren't in boost all the time, the car is a highway warrior as my friend (co-pilot) likes to say.

As far as the shift boots, if you look at the OP that Chris posted, I have custom cinnamon stitching on my shift and ebrake boot. I think to complete the cinnamon interior, I will buy a cinnamon center armrest. Interior as been cleaned and conditioned by Leatherique.

nnacpil is my name. N is for my first initial for Noel and Nacpil is my last name.
I never would have guessed about the name. You do know that the Country roads take me home, West Virginia etc was actually based on a road in MD? True.
OK. I like the custom stitching work you had done. It's very nice. Run with that for sure. Doing the center rest would be great. I saw one M with the lower part of the dash covered like the Italians do (Ferrari). That was so handsome, and expensive no doubt. I wish my interior looked so fresh. Not that it isnt very well kept, but not showroom like yours.

I have so many leather products. LOL. I do have Leatherique too. I will try using it exclusively.
Are you doing ANY video of the trip to document it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrinco01 View Post
Yup, I've driven my HPF Stg 2 from Ga - Mia twice, Ga - DFW once , Cen-Tex - Mfest with no issues! Racing anyone who wanted some ;-)

I Love how she handled herself on the hwy

Now she'll be even more fun ;-)
Those are some nice hauls! Do you ever use cruise control? I do, but then go crazy knowing I have an M and keep taking it off cruise and doing some "runs". Ha ha. I try, but never get a break on gas mileage!

Last edited by Bdave; 08-12-2012 at 11:34 AM.