Thread: Any BMW For Rent: MIS RTAB Tool
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012, 01:18 AM   #1
yetieater

My Ride: '03 330i
Post For Rent: MIS RTAB Tool

Note: I am cross-posting this from Bimmerfest: http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho....php?p=7009186

Available for rent is the MIS RTAB Tool for BMW E36 and BMW E46 vehicles! (Product available here)

Guaranteed to make your RTAB swap easier (really!)

Here's how it works. You deposit the purchase price of the tool with me, $100, and I will have it shipped to your location. Your rental price to use this tool is $20.

You'll receive the tool and two threaded rods (just in case one snaps!) so your project can be a success. You can hold onto the tool for as long as you need, or until the next person needs it. Should one of the threaded rods snap, you have the option of replacing it, or forfeiting $6 of your deposit towards the replacement of that part.

Once you finish using the tool, you can send it back directly to me, or await directions from me with shipping instructions for the next person who needs the tool. You will be responsible for the cost of shipping the tool on to its next destination.

Renters are required to obtain a tracking number when shipping the tool to ensure its delivery. Your deposit, less the rental fee, will be returned to you once the tool is received by the next person.

Renters: Please post in this thread if you are interested in renting the tool. I will operate tool rentals on a first come, first served basis.

Thanks for your interest

bullet proof one piece at a time
my page on BMW Performance parts for the E46: clicky

Last edited by yetieater; 08-16-2012 at 01:36 AM. Reason: Added tool details
yetieater is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.