View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012, 02:40 AM   #12
Zellner

My Ride: 2000 323i - White
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamliner330 View Post
That looks really good! You sealed all the seams from the inside, right? Did you do something to keep it from sliding back when on the gas?

P.S. Your dog is awesome!
Thats the thing. Its such a tight, perfect form fit there are literally no gaps to be sealed from the cabin to the trunk. No sound goes behind that faceplate and even if it did the box is 100% flush to the back of the seats sealing it off from the trunk. Its held to the front by a meaty screw that goes into the box ( under the sub on the front face)through the hole that used to house the screw that held in the skipass vinyl material. (And if you were talking about the seams inside the box then yes they are all sealed very well with silicon.)

And thank you. His name is Charles, Teacup Yorkie, 1.5 yrs old, full grown weighing in at a massive 3.8lbs haha. Goes everywhere with me and can fit anywhere (including on my work station when I'm carpeting as pictured haha). Super convenient. And the girls... you wouldn't believe the reactions, holy conversation starter haha. Im a big guy at 6'3 225. They think its pretty hilarious I have my tiny dog lol.

Last edited by Zellner; 08-14-2012 at 03:11 AM.
Zellner is offline   Reply With Quote