View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 12:02 PM   #113
E36Eric

My Ride: E36
Send a message via AIM to E36Eric
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperFan86 View Post
I can usually get 1.5 - 2 days out of my phone with light/moderate use. A heavy use day it still easily gets through a full day.

I came from the ReZound and could never go back. The screen resolution is SO much better and the phone is a ton lighter/thinner.

For those who care: The bootloader for this phone was unlocked last night so now the custom kernels and major ROM development will take off and improve the performance even more.
Did you root your S3? I've never rooted any of my phones and I plan to keep this one stock. I know when you root the S3 you can lower the cpu speed to save battery, etc. I actually have the 2750mAh extended battery on my Rezound and sometimes it cant even last 12-13 hours before I need to recharge it. I'm afraid the 2100mAh battery on the S3 is gonna make me tied down to a charger.

Are there any wifi issues with the S3? On my rezound, the battery went down really fast with wifi on after the ICS update. My main concern is having the battery last about 16 hours before a recharge with moderate use.