View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 02:39 PM   #22
Cru

My Ride: 2002 M3
I've never understood the whole static hellaflush stanced out crowd (mostly vdub kids, not many m3's in that bunch) spend $3000 on brand name coils just to slammmm and camber their car to the point of ruination... They should be the ones buying $500 coilovers! haha

That being said I understand where the OP is coming from. I originally cheaped out some still decent FK coils with koni struts for like $1,200 when i first bought my M. They were quality, lowered the car a bit, handled a little bit better which at first was perfectly fine. Eventually I wanted more out of the car with a serious interest in chassis setup and handling so I sold those and bought a custom Ground Control setup for only like $2,000. The setups were night and day difference for only $800 more.

So here's my point... if these cheaper coils are doing it for you then enjoy them! A year from now if you want more out of the car and have the cash just buy something better (worth the cash, trust me!) Hell you could probably sell those for almost as much as you paid for them so don't worry about losing out much either.

2002 M3 Coupe in Babypoop Yellow
Cru is offline   Reply With Quote