View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 03:14 PM   #11
SuperFan86

My Ride: 2003 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by E36Eric View Post
On ICS, isn't there a way to disable the bloatware? It's still going to be there but it just wont run in the background, I think. I've done this to a couple of apps in the settings of my phone. I'm not sure if it does anything or if it saves battery. Its good to hear that the S3 is more effecient in power management than the Rezound. When I was on ginger bread, I was able to choose "economy" mode, now ICS doesn't have that and I have to tweak the animation scale and lower the display brightness a lot so that the screen doesn't hog up all the power. The S3 is just sitting here looking pretty and I really want to activate it now. I'm still waiting for the protective case I ordered before I use it. This phone looks so thin and fragile compared to my rezound with the fat extended battery pack. I'm going to run the S3 for a few days and see how the battery is but I'm definitely interested in the extended battery for it.
I'm not sure about freezing apps without root access.

I was most impressed that the S3 didn't have all that much bloat to begin with. I got mine at launch, so I don't know if they are shipping them with more, but I didn't have but maybe 1 or 2 Verizon branded apps on my device fresh out of the box.

Activate it! You will NEVER look back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIFFIN
I was stayign at this one girls ass for what felt like 5 mins. My gil sadi what the fvck are you looking at. I said just thnking about how beautiful she was goign to look in her wedding dress. Road head for the win.
SuperFan86 is offline   Reply With Quote