View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 10:15 PM   #85
Grande D

My Ride: E90 M-Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by E46Mango View Post
Since when were BMWs sports cars?? Start looking at BMWs for what they are. Not what you want them to be.
Since the E30 M3 and E46 M3 CSl, Z4M and 1M Coupe; these are all practical sports cars.

I said sports not sporty, but I made the point clearly before. Answer the previously stated questions Mr. Politician:

- If you like the F30 so much why aren't you driving one? Given the amount of money you've spent on your E46 you could afford one.
- Your choice of an E36 M3 manual and now an E46 330i manual do not align with your seemingly steadfast views. I see you in a Luxury Line Buick 328i... err I meant BMW.

Quote:
So you've got the engine north of 3k and head into that curve. Can the Luxury Line 3er handle it? The car's initial reactions set off alarm bells. The body heels over and, if the pavement gets wavy, the nose also bobs considerably. Body motions are more tightly controlled in a Buick. But, what do you know, despite all the swaying and bobbing there's no weaving. The 3er adheres faithfully to your specified line.
How inspiring! Sign me up. I drove one just before I finalized my decision for my second E46. I could have one if I wanted. Guess what, I don't. It seems you are the one wasting your time on the wrong forum, and with the wrong car. I hear the F30s aren't selling too well, I'm sure a local BMW dealer would be more than helpful in assisting you with your newest mistake... err purchase.

Last edited by Grande D; 08-16-2012 at 10:16 PM.
Grande D is offline   Reply With Quote